Tuesday, August 20, 2013

DIY Piñata Ice Cream Cone




Want an deliciously easy tutorial that can be fun to make with your kids? Want a tutorial that is a fantastic idea for a kiddos birthday party or treat for his/her classroom? Don't all kids love Piñatas? 

I saw this idea on Pintrest and FEEL IN LOVE! I know if I loved it the boys would love it even more! I cannot wait to make these with my kids! It is super easy too!

Ingredients:
Sugar Waffle Cone
Candy of your choice
Meringues Cookie
Vanilla Cookie Flavored Icing
Sprinkles

Let's get to the steps: 




 Now for the specifics. Here are a description of the steps:

1. Take a Sugar Waffle Cone and fill it with your favorite candy.

2. Set a meringue cookie on top of the cone and affix it to the cone using the icing.

3. Hold cone over a plate and pour sprinkles over icing, pressing it softly into place.

4. Cut crosses into an empty cone box for an instant holding station! Put it in the freezer for 5 minutes.

Enjoy! I believe adults will love it as much as the kids will! What a fun new experience to introduce!






No comments:

Post a Comment